APUC Charity Activity
APUC staff nominate and vote on a 'Charity of the Year' which staff then fundraise for in a variety of activities throughout the year. We have seen staff walk, bake, run and abseil to raise funds!
The current Charity of the Year is Highlands and Islands Blood Bikes.
So far, we have raised funds for:
- In 2019/209 Guide Dogs for the Blind = £3137
- In 2018/19 Scottish Association for Mental Health = £1658
- In December 2017 Social Bite Sleep out = £3000
- In 2017/18 Alzheimer Scotland = £1180
- In 2016/17 Cancer Research UK = £2414